Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Neil Jones Program test..

C

calabash digger

Testing the program out...[video]https://youtu.be/nG4b4luqPuE[/video]

So I watched it did not seem to make a huge difference I ran field 2 yesterday now that with my settings I was amazed!
Two rings in a 1/2 hour! The signals were crisp and it brought this sight back to life!
I will go back to my sites and run field 2

It certain is a very interest programme and does work and alot of folks do use it with great success but what one need to take into account is that the setting has been designed for UK targets in mind and not US one which are in theory similar but totally different,items like silver foil and those items that you think are trash will probably knock out our highly desirable 'hammered silver coins' that is just one example,in our coinage both gold and silver the main core metal is not consistent and the actual content can vary by a fair amount.

We dont use as much discrimination or notch otherwise we will miss these highly desirable targets,of course will will still dig some of the non desirables but that is all part of metal detecting,Neil Jones is a highly respected detectorist and yes i have have detecting with him a few times,his main attributes that he is known for is using almost zero discrimination and and his forum name for years has been 'slow and low' that technique is self explanatory and his settings and technique work extremely well for not only him but many others as well,but its a possibility that it may not work as well for other or in other locations around the world.

Great Video... recovery speed / sweep speed/ depth explained very well.. when using the sov gt those long tones are exactly what I listen for... I will give this program a go on my equinox in the future...