Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some info on T2 as a coin machine

ghzcss

Hello Everybody, new to the forum. Been checking out your posts on the T2. I noticed there is a lot of reference on here as to the T2's relic hunting capabilities. But, very little on the T2's coin shooting qualities. Is the T2 considered to be a relic machine? Anybody out there coin shooting with the T2. Would really love some feedback on it's coin finding abilities. Just purchased a Quattro and am looking for a single frequency machine to add to my arsenal. Thinking about the T2 but, I am primarily a coin hunter. So, I need a good coin machine. Any feedback you all can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

If it finds relics deep you will have no problem with coins. It's realy it's just another target to the detector.

Read the post below, and you will quickly see how it does as a coin hunter.

I haven't been able to take it outside yet as we are under snow and cold yet, but when I do I will be using it for coin hunting mostly. I am sure there will be a learning curve like your Quattro will be, but feel the T-2 will have a less of a learning curve and will be easier to use. I feel the T-2 is going to work better in the iron infested areas we all know of and pull out some coins that have been hidden under smaller iron or next to trash for year.
So like I say I hope it will be a good coin hunting detector as well as relic, by the looks of the post I am sure it will be for those the use one and take the time to understand it.

Rick