Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some help uploading photos from a droid razor max

broadestpower

The problem in a nut shell is the file is to large. I would like to send pictures from my picture gallery without having to send them to my email to down size the file. If anyone can help it would be most appreciated

n/t

Have to tried using a mini SD card to store the file and have you resized them...either on your computer first or used an Google app to re-size them. There are a multitude of apps available to help you with pictures.

Thanks for the valiant effort and also the humor both are recognized yours in Christ George.I'll find an app eventually I guess I was just looking for the easy way out someone else that had already done the foot work.