Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need some help, i am looking at too detector,s --one is the XTERRA30---and one is the FISHER ID EXL i just have $5OO.oo too too spend.

Mainly because the X30 has fixed ground balance and the ID Excel has adjustable GB (which is also simple to use).

Being able to adjust GB to suit the ground you are hunting in permits greater depth and sensitivity. This is especially important if you hunt in areas with highly mineralized ground.

The X30 does have a few features that the Excel does not (notch, for example) but I don't see these as being very important.

I have not used an X30 but I've owned an ID Excel for a couple of years and I'm very happy with it.

EC

:fisher:Life time Warrantee-
don't tip over all the time-
Buy American-
nuff said

AJ

:usaa:

I had a ID Excel and really liked and did well with this unit.I have used a Exterra 50,and between these two I would pick the Excel.

The id excel is a very nice detector i updated from the CZ6 and would not part with the id excel i am finding alot more with the id excel then i ever did with the CZ 6 and alot less junk

Jack,I made the same mistake.It was sold for a upgrade not going to mention the detector.I don't want to start a debate,but the ID Excel is a very underated unit.