Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need recommendation for Screen cover

silvercoinboy

All,

All the writing is well worn off on my screen cover (the little plastic sheet in English) provided by Minelab

What are your recommendations for a replacement?

All,

All the writing is well worn off on my screen cover (the little plastic sheet in English) provided by Minelab

I fancied mine up with a "Detecting Innovations Keypad Sticker". NoxBlue1-(1)-500x500.jpg

Thats cool, does it cover the LCD? I bought a cheapo off ebay to cover the buttons and the screen but it did not cover the writing.

Thanks! I bought 2 of the Blue ones like in your picture for my 600 and 800

The best way to go is to cover the entire face of the detector, buttons and all with a flexible screen cover that was originally for an ipad. I have been using them for years now and NEVER had any problems, and then even after years of use when/if you decide to peel it off the screen looks brand new along with the buttons and words... The screen cover also does not scratch so you can continue to see the information with out any problems whatsoever.
You can get a cover for an older iPad and save a lot of money.. I usually but the brand that begins with a z and ends with a g....

The best way to go is to cover the entire face of the detector, buttons and all with a flexible screen cover that was originally for an ipad. I have been using them for years now and NEVER had any problems, and then even after years of use when/if you decide to peel it off the screen looks brand new along with the buttons and words... The screen cover also does not scratch so you can continue to see the information with out any problems whatsoever.
You can get a cover for an older iPad and save a lot of money.. I usually but the brand that begins with a z and ends with a g....
Thanks for the tip GK.

You can buy covers on here from some vendors I bought one that covers the whole sceen says Equinox on the top..
Mark

All,

I got one of the vinyl covers as seen in the post below and cut the bottom off one of the other screen protectors supplied with the equinox.

I wanted Blue. At the time, the only Blue colored ones were in England. Were you able to find a U.S. seller?
Yep.

Who cares whats wrote on the screen cover if you wore the letters off you got it memorized.
I have the Russian one on