Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEED PRAYER PLEASE --HURRICANE HEADED MY WAY:yikes:

C.J.M.

Well have HARVEY HURRICANE headed toward Corpus Christi and Victoria were I live near 125 mph and its still some way off.Could hit 165 mph ,been through one at 90 mph several years ago.Please pray for us folks cannot leave traffic is already 15--20 miles long up to 400--500 miles ---no place to stay!!!!Every motel booked up and we have so many pets,so will have to honker down .Every place booked up solid up to 400--500 miles away things do not look good it could be easy 4--6 million people headed out. HELP US LORD.

Weather man says that we are in the 30" range of rain for the next three days ,the rain has just started as the head of the Storm comes in the early night.

Praying for safety in the Harvey Hurricane! Dear Heavenly Father, I know that all things are possible with You, so I am praying for You to move this storm back out to sea with no damages done to Bill, his family and for all who are in the path of dangerous winds and too much rain to not suffer or lose lives nor property! We know that You are a prayer answering God Jehovah when we pray for help and Your comforting Spirit in Jesus' name! Amen! Praise You God and Thank You Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t