Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need prayer for my lower back....very painful and difficult to do anything and I've got lots to do! :sad: Thank you!

n/t

Thank you for all prayers.....Last night getting up and down to got to the ladies room was a REAL PAIN and today isn't any better but I know the Lord is able to deliver me from all this pain and illnesses! God provides and now I need some able bodied men to move stuff before and on day of auction, May 13! Gonna call my grandson-in-law who is with National Guard and see if he can get some men from Ft. Leonard Wood, where he works! Not a whole lot of time for me to be able to go through boxes and sort out things to keep and use and to auction off, so I will in Jesus' name get better and be able to do more! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for hearing and answering prayer in my favor! Amen! My lawn service emailed me with my first billing today for mowing lawn (which hasn't been done--have to pay for the whole month at the beginning of the month) but found out the lady I talked to concerning the auction that I wouldn't need their services after June 1st that she is a Christian and is putting me on her prayer list to pray that my Duplex will sell at a decent price in the auction May 13th...I signed contract today for both furniture and STUFF and Duplex! Also, need lots of prayers for a nice, sunny day of the auction because sure is raining here today! April Showers...rain, sun and more rain...thunder and cloud bursts! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Good mercy been there 3 times for my spinal fusions and one neck fusion----pain.pain,pain,father GOD I PRAY HEALING FOR MY SISTER IN THE LORD:sadwalk:

n/t

Thank you, Bill! I have had neck pain most of my life and can hardly turn my neck and use a soft fluffy neck pillow or regular pillow to support my neck at night to be able to sleep! Really had problems driving on long trips! But, also, I have probably been a pain in the neck to some people? :punch: :lol: I pray you and yours stay well and be happy in our Lord Jesus Christ! Amen! :angel: Ma