Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need new detector

Well, you came to the Equinox Forum, I'm pretty sure you are going to get multiple "get the 600 or 800" answers. So I might as well kick it off.... You'll like the 600, best bang for your buck on the market right now!

I agree ... the 600 is the way to go unless you are gold prospecting.
The 600 will do everything the 800 will do at the beach, in the parks, or out in the field.
If coins and jewelry is your target you are wasting money buying the 800.

I really put a lot of thought into going 800 over 600. I'll grant the 600 is one heck of a deal, but the features vs the cost factors will vary for each person. They made the 800 my best choice. I am seriously considering a 600 for back up and leaving the 6 or 15 on it.

It’s a super machine I use mine almost every day literally!
And I’ve been finding a lot of silver I play around with my settings quite a bit and dig those very deep not so great signals ive had close to 20 silvers past week!
Including a nice 1941 walker on Sunday heck just got 3 silvers today on the beach!
You won’t regret it ..go 800 if you can swing it.
HH Mark

I started out my first Detector was an xlt. That was a long time ago. I have had a few since then and I can tell you they all missed a ton of stuff in my yard. I have the 600. I’m not saying it’s the best but for me it’s the best detector I’ve ever had. Plus you can use it at the beach , salt water doesn’t affect it. Super light. Easy to use. Good luck with whatever you end up with!

I went from AT Pro to the 600 and am really having great luck with it. I hunt relics mostly.

I really like my 600. I just had my first hunt with the 6" coil on and now it's a laser picking through trash. Get one already!:detecting: