Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need help with wireless headphones for my Nox 600

Donna(NJ

I did a search and found the Miccus but no longer available on the Big A# or Big E#

Im looking for over the ear noise canceling. Im not an electronic guru, so what spec's do I need to look for beside Low latency ?

Thank you in advance.

HH
Donna(NJ)

I did a search and found the Miccus but no longer available on the Big A# or Big E#

Im looking for over the ear noise canceling. Im not an electronic guru, so what spec's do I need to look for beside Low latency ?

Thank you in advance.

HH
Donna(NJ)
The Minelab wireless headphones work great on my Equixon 600

The Minelab wireless headphones work great on my Equixon 600
Thanks but looking for something cheaper. Lots of Bluetooth headphones coming out for Black Friday.
I just dont know what I need as far as connectivity spec's.

Bluetooth version 4 to version 5 and ATPX low latency. Avantree for one makes the Audition Pro. They are very comfortable and not too expensive. The sound to my ears is much less muffled and bass heavy than the Minelab/Miccus ML80s

Look up OneAudio bt LL headphones. Got mine a year ago on Amazon for $20 and they are almost identical to the minelab ones if not better. Mine are red and black.