Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

NEED HELP WITH THESE IDEMS WHAT ARE THEY.

steveholdem

DUG UP THE RING TODAY THE MARKINGS SAY STERLING BUT ANOTHER MARk ON IT LOOKS LIKE A,- mU OR MABE A MJ JUST TRYING TO FIGURE ABOUT HOW OLD IT IS, ALL THE OTHER STUFF WAS DUG UP IN THE SAME AREA ANY INFO WOULD BE MUCH APPERCIATED. On ALL OF THESE THINGS THE BUTTON I HAVE LOOKED JUST ABOUT EVERWHERE .THANKS.

Really hard to make out the markings inside ring, but I'm thinking I see a arrow thru the letters which could be the date mark of 1932. Don't know for sure. Can't help other than that.

When you take a closeup flip your camera to macro or pull back till in focus. The button is a Veterinary service button..

The bullet looks like a Williams cleaner. They would shoot them to clean out the barrels. CW period probably.

cool i found all this in the same area within 50 feet apart going back tomm not to far from my house. Thats what i thought it was i seen some other [pictures today on it thanks