Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need help on a relic ?

C

calabash digger

found all of these with my new machine need help with the piece that looks like a rivo with an anchor on it what is it ? found it close to the war of 1812 button.[attachment 329830 DSCN0976.JPG][attachment 329831 DSCN0973.JPG][attachment 329832 DSCN0958.JPG][attachment 329834 DSCN0957.JPG][attachment 329836 DSCN0959.JPG]

I have no idea what that is. But you have some really nice finds there. I have never found a large cent before. But it is on my list of coins I want to find.

thanks its the first large cent ive found. im pretty sure its connected to the military button but I just dont know how.

Anchor item is from Anchor brand rivets. Nice coins and 1812 button! WTG! :thumbup:

I guess nothing military about that thanks for the info busted my bubble .

Didn't mean to bust the bubble. Sorry about that. Anchors and eagles were such popular symbols that even today are put on many things.

Congrats on the nice old finds and with a new detector is great for most of the time with something new, there is a need to learn how it works before finding the nicest coins and relics! Doing good and keep it up! God Bless! :angel: Ma