Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

need gods help

jeff reid

Hi Guys as i set here at 3:30 am can not sleep my family and myself have had a very hard time since DEC 4 on this day my wife had a metal break down she is on meds now that cost over 400 a month her plan covers most of this. all i can ask is if people can pray for us its has been very hard on me i been trying to keep myself busy doing some metal detecting and on here i had never done this before i just hope things will change i did win a contest from Jeff on here that was a very good feeling God Bless Jeff Reid

I know about this kind of difficulty. Been there and done that. May prayers are for your whole family. (Satan is doing his best to destroy families and this is just one way of pulling things apart. He doesn't like a 'unified' front for God because it means a unified front against him.)

Hang in there and trust God to make things right. He can do that if we let Him. And when we are weakest He is strongest and gets all the more glory when things are resolved for good.
God bless you and yours Jeff

n/t

allows us to go through things in order to strengthen our faith. Probably everyone on this forum has had "tests" sometime. I sure will pray for you & the family. Stay strong in the Lord and believe, steve in so az

Read Jer. 29:11
Also be faithful to Him and follow His word. He will take care of everything. My prayers are on the way right now!

God bless!

difficult it is for the family, as I had an emotional breakdown, also, and was suicidal, but with prayers and Jesus I made it through the tough trials and tests I was going through along with a divorce. Please be compassionate and loving to your wife....because it is very important during these times that she knows you all understand and are helping her to overcome the mental breakdown.

I still take medicine for depression because I need it or otherwise I get depressed and cry a lot, even though I love Jesus and know He cares for me. Mostly she needs love and understanding to endure and my prayers are for you and family to have peace and strength too in Jesus' comforting love, as it is hard on everyone! :angel:

God Bless!
Sister Betty (Ma)

God is in the middle of this, He will set your course.

God Bless!

Dave