Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Need explorer connector

solmer

Hi, I'm looking for this part, i need the connector with the rubber cover to replace my broken one.

Please send your offers to irobla@gmail.com or leave a PM .
Thanks for looking.

Happy finds!!!!

The only place you will get one of these is Minelab but I doubt they will sell it to you. It is a free hanging connector that has been molded into the rubber for weather proofing purposes. You can buy the in-line metal connector or a panel mounted version at Radio Shack or a good electronic parts supply house.

Jeff

Hi thanks to all reply, I've modified my unit to a light version with a sovereign rods but now I've changed my mind so I've assembled the xs back again. I've the in-line connector but since my rubbered one is a little damaged I need to replace it with an original one....

Thanks anyway.

Happy Finds.

I needed one for a Sov. and they had a used one which they sent me..They do have some extra used parts and you might get lucky...Minelab U.S.A. is very easy to work with...

If you have a glue gun get the rubber sticks make a cardboard tube round the coil plug then push the glue in the the tube
when its gone of take the cardboard off done. or buy some liquid rubber you have to heat it first.
Les UK