Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

near death experiences on the rise , guess who their seeing ?

YOU GUESSED IT ! JESUS CHRIST THE HOLY SON OF GOD. , not any other , doesn't matter what religion , race , aethist , rich or poor , child or adult , famous or not, people that have died and came back from heaven or hell said they seen JESUS ! The judge of the living and the dead , the SON OF GOD ! Who died and shed his blood for every sinner from adam's to the last person born on earth . He has the keys to heaven and hell , He is pure love and pure light. With complete eternal power , authority and knowledge .totally GOD ! And totally glorious .when JESUS speaks hell shakes! Demons or fallen angels flee in terror . They can't be in his holy holy holy presence , and neither can we without being born again , and having our sins washed in His precious blood and the holyspirit living in us . Please if you are not a Christian , and visiting this forum , It's because GOD by His Holyspirit is drawing you to believe in His son JESUS , people that have near death experiences did not know it was coming , and not many come back. If you're skeptical I would encourage you to look at near death experiences on U. Tube. Everyone who comes back has a changed life and gives their heart and life to christ . It's all in GOD'S holy word .the BIBLE ! This is Waterhound don't go to sleep without asking JESUS to forgive you through His blood . And save you .

AMEN, WaterHound! Today is the day of salvation--Don't Wait--For tomorrow may be too late if you die without believing faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord!

n/t

Yep you have that right!! Amen here is a prayer for anyone that would like to be saved..

OH, THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR LOVE AND MERCY HALLELUJAH,HALLELUJAH AND PRAISES TO YOU LORD:clapping:Thank you brother for that testimony.You sound like a Pentecostal brother ,oooooh that makes the devil:devil: have fits:clap:

So very true and my children, g-children & g-grandchildren are suffering the consequences from their sins by following after satan and the world! I pray for God to change them in Jesus' love and sooner or later they will believe in Him and repent of their sins by walking with Him in God's Holy Light of REVELATION! The same as I did when 50 years of age but hopefully they will sooner! Amen! Ma

Thank you my brothers and sister in christ for your encouragement , To be honest I was afraid to read the reactions to my post , guess I thought someone might say I was trying to scare people too much, but I can see you all have GOD'S love for souls deep in your hearts , as we know the time is so short, and I know it's only by grace we're saved , amen! But I don't want my life to be wasted on selfish ambitions. Like you guys, I want to be a part of people getting saved . Thank you cjm for the sinners prayer listed . Stay on the firing line. And it will be worth it all.

That was Mkus concerning the sinner's prayer--I never used it but cried out with my whole heart, during a terrible divorce, for God to prove Himself to me if He is really real and He did by slaying me in His Spirit and filling me with the Baptism of His Holy Ghost (Spirit), Who leads us into all truth by giving us Spiritual understanding of His Holy Word--Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Bill (cjm) is very good at giving us the truth of God in the name of Jesus, as he and I aren't ashamed to speak His name! Amen

Thank you ma Betty for letting me know who sent the sinners prayer and GOD bless him and you sister forever.

You are welcome--just wanted the credit given to the right person--so no hard feelings would be, but as Christians we understand when mistakes are made and thank you for God's blessings for us! Ma