Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nate's countdown is on. He will be home in November

Sunny

from Kosovo, and hopefully get to return to VMI to finish his college education! I cannot wait to see him in person. We email a lot, and talk on the phone often, but it's still not the same as getting a hug! Also wanted to see if I could still post a photo. :)

[attachment 67584 Nate-Is-Coming-Home.jpg]

n/t

photo was good, but he looks like a little boy playing soldier. He is a small framed guy, but tough as nails! :)

This a special Thankgiving for you Sunny.He is a fine looking young man-you all must be very proud of him.

[size=x-large]GREAT NEWS!!!!![/size] Ryan thinks he'll be back on base sometime mid Oct. Can't be quick enough!!!

fortunate as we are, and their lives will never be the same! God Bless our soldiers and military! Both young and old! :thumbup:

know how guys are at 22. They think they are grown and can do anything. One thing he did do though, was to have his pay put into an account that somehow invested it for him. He kept only a small part of it for himself, as he said he had little to spend it on. He drove a pick up truck before he left, and when he arrives home, he has a new Mustang GT sittting in the shop that not only is almost paid for, but also helped him build some credit ratings of his own. I just want him to finish VMI, and get on with his future. Trouble is, if the National Guard decides to imploy him again after he has been here six months, he will have to go. He believed everything the stupid recruiter told him,...made the decision to join without talking to it about us, ...and this is what has happened. When he arrives back at VMI, he will remain in the guard for three more years. I think he has learned alot by doing all of this "all on his own", but he will get thru it. All of the guys he started VMI with graduated this past June. I was upset because he was not there to graduate with his class. But I count my blessings and know it could be a lot worse.

Yes, Thanksgiving will be extra special this year! :)

n/t

n/t