Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

naples fl gold

jerryrigg

new to the forum. been detectin for about 1 and a half years. started with the mxt 300 and about 8 months ago added the beachhunter id 300 since i am pretty close to the beach.both machines have produced good finds.get back with ya later.

Thanks for the photo of your finds, we are all interested in what other users are finding and how. Welcome to the forum.

Glad you're here and what wonderful finds. Love them all. Did you find the mariners link necklace also? If so, how long is it? Great finds and nice meeting you. HH, Nancy

yes , i found the necklace by a picnic table at the boat dock in town. it was an eyeball find. its a thin chain about 18 inches long. i have found that those thin chains are hard to find .the mxt would just barely pick it up.that just goes to show even a slight change in threshold could be somethin good. good luck with the huntin!

Totally cool eye find. That's one of my favorite type of link. With chains, bracelets, etc. the VDI number can be in the negative numbers. It's amazing how few necklaces are found from a metal detector. They're out there, just had to find when you set your discrimination too high. HH, Nancy