Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Nana's just have to brag a little bit...........so let me have

Sunny

a turn. My last grandchild was born this past December 4th, and at Christmas I was trying out my new camera. It was hard to get them all still for a shot, and this was about the best I could do. Children bless our lives, and grandchildren keep carring on that tradition. Jordan is almost 18, and will graduate High School this May. Ben is 8, and the one that learned to snowboard while in Colorado. Of course you can pick out 4 year old Ali, my only other granddaughter, and her 5 year old brother Jack, who is just a little thing on my right hand side. David is farthest from my left, who is 7, and I am holding Hanna. Am I blessed or what? :inlove: Thanks for looking! :)

[attachment 78332 All-Six-Grandchildren.jpg]

n/t

my 3 year old nephew's daughter was visiting today,I gave her a brand new little harmonica.She did not know what it was and I was worried she would drive us crazy with the noise :)

n/t

is my biggest fan right now, as I gave him the keys to my Tahoe for Christmas. But heck, he deserved it. He graduates this year from High School, made a 32 on his ACT scores, and wants to go to medical. He drove an old old beat up truck, and needed dependable transportation to get back and forth to colllege. He has that now, and can keep his mind on his studies! :) I'm just glad I am here and could do that for him! He's a good kid and a lot smarter than me, that's for sure! :lol:

their parents usually punish me with making me keep it at my house for them to play with! I bet she adores you! I bet you are a wonderful great uncle! :)

, ..are you sure you are old enough to be a grandma ?

You sure don't look it in this photo ... :blush:

You are very fortunate ...

Bill G.

nineteen, and became a grandmother for the first time at age 38! Has been one of the biggest blessings I have ever received in my life! :)