Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Name change ???????????????????????????

mike mc

Hey
There are way to many Mikes on this site I Need to change name from Mike MC to my nick name ( Graw ) Thanks Mike Mc or Graw :yo:

n/t

Hey
My last name is McGraw and the name graw came from there years ago. no kin to Tim McGraw and but have a uncle named quick. later Graw :yo:

Hey
used to all the time until they stop sending me the royalty checks lol lol lol well i thought it was funny . later Graw :yo:

n/t

Hey Everyone
WE have snow coming down in Texas ( NOT A GOOD THING ). Pete Just how old are you ?????????????????? . I have the cartoons on dvd's Later Graw :yo:

Dr. Phil! :lol: Just kidding! :)

Hey Mike
Do you mean uncle Phil ? We don't invite him over all he does is talk and it drives us nut's :yikes: Just kidding i have never meant the man. :lol: Mike how much snow do you have on the ground? are temps will be climbing back up next week a nice 70 -75 . Later-- Graw :yo:

but I heard Mike from MI area got hit much harder...which is good...he needs the snow plowing work to buy more batteries for his detecting.

New guy aye! :lol: Just kidding. We don't have any now. We got just enough to cover the ground on thanksgiving morning, then it all melted. It got down to about 20 degrees last night though! BRRRR!!!!! :)

Hey
We Had a visitor yesterday a armadillo. down here we call them possum on a half shell. The dogs went nuts when they saw it .the dogs and the armadillo were jumping around the field . I laugh so hard i thought i going to meet Jesus . Isn't life great . Pete what part of upper lower Michigan do you live ? Later Graw :yo:

n/t

Pete is in the northern lower, and I am in the SW lower. Ya should have got that on camera. Maybe you could have sent it in to the funny videos show! :lol:

just cold!!!!! 27 degrees right now! :)

n/t

Hey Pete
Houghton lake is nice been there. My dad lives in Frankfort Mi. He loves steel head and salmon fishing. Most of my kin lives around Otisville . later Graw :yo: