Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My X-70 One Year Old Soon/ It Been Great Finding Relics Etc.:usmc:

Reconmarine63

My X-70 First Birthday will be on Dec.25. I been Relic Hunting over 30+ years and used lots different brands over the years. Folks, "Dollar For Dollar" the X-70 cant be beat on depth, weight. reliability and more important can hunt ANY types soil with just switch of coil. Here are some best finds so far found with my X-70 most using 10.5DD 7.5 and 9 inch 3 freq. coil this past year. The sites been hit hard over the years by many hunters, brands detectors and loaded iron signals. Chuck acton

Not a relic or gold nugget hunter but does well on coins also..Sort of 3 units in one..It sure is light, user friendly does well on depth and check the classifieds as very few of the 70 model ever comes up for sale as original owners hang onto them. Over the years using various Minelab models I find Minelab U.S.A. to be tops in service after the sale..Nuff said I guess and over the years have used many models...

Looks to me like that 11 month old is being raised properly! Congrats on some really nice finds. I don't live in an area with military relics, but I'm curious as to what the plate you found last week read on the TID. Do they ring in as a large, high conductive coin would be? Thanks. HH Randy

Most Plates found that where brass and lead filled back read Between 34-37 .. The Stamp Brass Pre-War plate with eagle read little higher at "40" The Number readings on avg. it seems are based size plate, and Solid brass plate read higher then those with lead filled back. We I Relic Hunting With X-70 I hunt in All-Metal with only two tones, And dig all + numbers. If in real Good spot that relic be located In also dig the "Softer" All - metal signal, some times i will be real small target deep!!