Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My wonderful husband

Pete's Wife

This morning I woke up and it was grey and foggy out, and I thought it would be a good day to take some pictures at the lake. The only times I've been out of the house lately is to doctors and there comes a time where you say "enough is enough" and just grit your teeth and try for an hour of normalcy... Anyway, I woke up Pete and he got dressed and took me to the lake and I got some great pictures but this one is my favorite :).

I am so thankful that God has given me a husband that's patient and takes such good care of me. The last 3 months haven't been pleasant for any of us but he is steady and strong and I don't know what I'd do without him!

Thank you so much for your prayers, I know that God's hearing them and answering and in His time and for His own reasons everything will work out according to His will! It was a blessing today to "only" have the pain of the last 3 months, yesterday I had a swollen tongue with sores on it, plus a rip-roaring headache and nausea and vomiting from the anesthesia. Maybe that was just God's way of saying, "See? It could be a lot worse!" By comparison this morning when I got up I was ready to go! :)

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know how much your support of Pete means, he's bearing a lot of burden right now, and how much your prayers are coveted :).

You guys ROCK!

glad to hear from you sherry,hope you can get all this behind you soon.you guys have really had a rough time ,just hang in there the lord will see you through:clap:god bless you guys,will be praying for you:angel:

bill

I gotta tell ya Sherry.I can prove that ourt Lord didn't throw the mold away when he made Pete because he made my life partner from the very same mold.You and i know exactly what i'm talkin about.
Sherry, i know precisely the emotions that you are living with as i also know that our Lord and Savior has His Grace around you guiding you thru this.
You both remain in our prayers.

He's a good fella! :)