Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My visit to Dr. yesterday:News not so good......

warthog

He told me even though that pain blocker in my hip worked well,bottom line is my hip must be replaced,because the arthritis is still doing damage,and sooner or later,it will fracture,either from falling,or just wearing out.....SO: I have a visit with a hip Dr.,February 9th,2016......I was hoping I could bypass surgery,oh well.....

God has a plan.

Praying for the surgery to go well and God's healing touch will make you whole with no more pain, in Jesus' name I pray! God Bless you and yours and Merry Christmas! Amen! Ma

and talk to others who may have had this done and go with the doctor who produced successful procedures. Good luck and trust in God.