Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My very first day detecting.

Bluewhisper

[attachment 112232 063.JPG]Today I used my detector for the very first time since I bought it about 4 years ago. I took it to a local park about 2 blocks from my house and used it for about 2 hours. My finds for my 2 hour first time.... 4 quarters, 2 dimes, 18 pennies and my very first ring. The ring is Sterling Silver and Marcasite. I was quite pleased for my very first time out. Hopefully, I'll be finding some old homesites and other places to detect around. My detector is a Bounty Hunter Landstar. Thinking about getting a Whites DFX or a Minelab Sovereign GT this coming January. Y'all have fun detecting.