Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My very first (2) wheels..

ojm bc

[attachment 10742 Untitled-Scanned-02.jpg]Howdy,my older brother gave it to me free,no idea where he got it,but he is a good gambler he even brought a Caddy home once after a game.I just loved it especially riding the mountain trails.Fell off it a few times no harm done except my pride.Once you own a bike they are always in your blood.How about posting your first 2 0r 4 wheels. Take care Orlando bc

from me to go "ramping" with. I'll have to dig for a photo. I was six years old.

You are really looking dapper there. Was that Vitalis you did your hair with, or Brealcreme? :)

and who is the "kid" on it?:biggrin:
I raced Motocross through the mid 70's till i busted my carcass up real good:surrender:

Yamaha which my buddies called a yamahahahaha,they all had bigger bikes.I did have Ducati after this one,I think made in Italy.It fell apart so I found a basket case bike and made one out of two.So long cowboy. ojm

I always love old photos that show how folks live. I noticed that almost all of the photos that you have posted have flowers in them. Do you have any interesting tales about riding those mountain trails, maybe a bear chased you? Thanks for posting this photo, I found it interesting. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

....he is very good at growing plants not me I can't even keep cacti's alive.Yes will post a motercycle story soon. So long ojm bc

Yo:
Would be fun to have it for sure,with the price of gas to boot.But really I most regret selling my corvette,it was a common 74.Nice in the summer just take off the 2 roof T tops.Nothing like driving a corvette in the summer,I guess I will never really grow up. See you ojm bc :)

....maybe around 10 years old,darn thing never lasted a year, parts fell off it every day,I was eventually riding it with no tires.But I still remember the excitement of recieving it.How time flies see you. ojm :)