Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My song in Church,yesterday..........

warthog

'Father,please forgive them' was an instant #1 for the congregation! Pastor Tom called it 'VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE SONG!!!',others told Marcia 'He does that in a way that everyone can identify with it',...........A message of the rejection of Jesus,an old man being forgotten by his family(a reference to my not too distant past),and yet,a message of hope....I wrote it so folks can get a feeling of Jesus' anguish ('They reject the One that died for them,and turn their backs on You'),and the pain of the man being forgotten:
'In a lonely little bed in the ICU the old man laid all alone/ by his family all but forgotten,they didn't even bother to phone......'),yet the old man prays for his children to put their trust in the Savior 'And get to ride on the King's Highway'..............
This has already become my own personal 'signature song',regardless of how far it gets......My words inspired by OUR God,and Our Savior,AMEN!!!

It sure would be nice to hear this one being sung by you. Any way to upload it to You tube or something?