Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My son is in Saskabush {Saskatchewan] right now at a lake resort...

Micheal_R

Staff member
He sent me these pictures of his finds. This is the result of a 4 hour hunt. The gold rings are obvious.. there are four of them.. There are Also 6 silver rings and all the coins that you can see are from the late 19th century and early 20th century. There are two little nickels and a raft of other silver. He is going to try again today.

[attachment 98809 2008-07-18---M---.jpg]

[attachment 98808 2008-07-18---Ma--.jpg]

I will post more as he sends it to me.

Methinks that this place has never seen a detector. :):

fair winds

Mikie

n/t

n/t

n/t

No bones or evidence remaining from a creature that would have to have been here for thousands of years? The reason could not be small numbers as any biologist will tell you that a group that small, particularly humanoids with their young not maturing quickly, simply would not be able to survive for the length of time required to still be with us
Myself and many friends, all observant and experienced outdoorsmen traveled many thousands of miles by horse, snowmobile, and Quad in the very areas where people claim to see them often, we never found a track:shrug: Seems odd also that the many people who pursue them
do not do so in winter when their odds would be best of tracking. Nobody has ever had any luck using dogs either. Natives in a northern area claimed to have seen one last year and provided hair from the alleged "Bigfoot", it turned out to be from a Muskox or Bison, can't remember at the moment.

Some have made the lame excuse that they are very intelligent and can hide, but where do they get food for many months of winter? . If they hibernated they would be found also, just like Bears.
Most humans are suckers for a good hoax and want to believe, just ask PT Barnum or any politician :biggrin:

Yes i am a total sceptic cause of my own experiences and knowing that hundreds of thousands, if not millions of folk spent their entire lives in the wilderness and never saw one. A bit too convenient also that they are only said to live in heavily treed or mountainous areas. In this age of every second person of the millions who visit wilderness having a camera, often with very good telescopic lenses, one would guess the odds of ol' "Bigfoot" avoiding being a Youtube star are small methinks:biggrin:

n/t

n/t

Many years ago there was a photo of one in a sports magazine, may have been Field & Stream, but later it was proven to be a fake photo. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

showing all the sightings around yours and Mikes area and it is strange that there are absolutely none close to Mikes. They probably do need a sanctuary don't they

[attachment 98908 bigfoot.jpg]

some old time rassler called BOBO Brazil.[attachment 98909 01-120202-BoboBrazil1947ca_copy.JPG]

n/t

I gotta find me one of those down here if the weather ever cooperates.

Got my final paperwork in on 30 Sep retirement. Alls I gotta do is wait-em out now and I'm set. THEN we'll see what can be found
in this neck of the woods.

aj