Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My sisters are REALLY beginning to bug me:confused:

warthog

My other sister that has health issues, I talked to her last week, finally made the decision with my other sister and me helping it along, to NOT come to our wedding, because of said health issues.....YESTERDAY, my OTHER sister that is coming called me and said our other sister that said she wasn't coming WAS coming, and "IT IS A SECRET,DONT TELL STEVE"..........This morning, this same sister that told me this "SECRET" called at 7:30AM,to inform me our other sister is sick AGAIN, and will NOT be here.: rage:..................I am having a REAL problem with BOTH of them-ONE for changing her mind on this and COUNTLESS other issues, and the other for shooting her big mouth off about this "SECRET", getting our hopes up; and then as with COUNTLESS other times, just expecting me to suck it up, and deal with it.......I have enough on my plate right now, without having to deal with in-considerate family members; and I AM going to deal with it. BUT: I am going to wait, and really think and pray about how I am going to tell them what they are doing to me is VERY annoying, without starting the next range war, which will probably happen, anyway. MIKE:I understand you cannot make it.......I am going to have one sister and her husband and son on my side for the wedding tomorrow, and right now.........I'm not too happy with her. Everybody else I have invited cannot make it, because of commitments, or health issues;I understand all that........Some never even bothered to answer me back..........I guess I'm on my own, God will be here, with us. Still, it hurts................................:sadwalk:...............................

I'm so sorry you're continuing to have family differences. Maybe this 'Peanus Cartoon' will bring a smile to your face & heart. May god bless your wedding day with love, joy, and peace.

Warthog I think everyone goes through this family stuff. Just give your disappointment and rage to God. Enjoy your day. God has given you a gift and Satan wants to spoil it for you. Praying for your wedding. It already looks like it will be a beautiful day...God Bless!

having peace and enjoy your Wedding Day....all other is nothing compared to your marriage and enjoying each other and having joy unspeakable and full of glory on your honeymoon! The only child in my family who I am really close to is Tami and I know she loves me....the other two not really close to Jesus prefer their father and his side of the family, who lie and deceive but some don't even realize it, because of his lies and manipulations....But doesn't matter any more, I only have one life to live and I live it for Jesus, if they want to live for Him with me, okay but if not okay! I pray for them and go about doing what is best for me after all the years of putting them first! Put God first and then Marcia and live making her and you both happy and all will go well....

Do not worry about your sisters and etc., as they will be like that whether you are married or not and care about themselves only (but sickness does cause a lot of aching and grief) until they live for God in Jesus' name and put Him first! If they come, they come and if they don't, they don't...just put worrying and hurting because of them out of your mind and enjoy your day of becoming and living together as one....she is your family now! Love yours and pray for them but be not so concerned that they don't do like you want them to do, for they can't until they are truly saved and on fire for Jesus! May God Bless your marriage and have a blissful Honeymoon! Love in Christ....Sister Betty (Ma)

We might not be there in person but in prayer and spirit we are with you my friend. Don't let that bother you, just take your new bride up north and start a wonderful life together!