Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My sincerest thanks to ALL of you here on the forum! Your prayers helped to make us all stronger and

Sunny

endure all the things we had to during this hospital stay. There was a bit of mix up, and though we thought we would only be there for two days, it lasted a bit longer. As I type this, I am about to get a nap in. Hopefully Shannon will wake me up soon to come to her house where she will be with Hanna! The baby is scheduled for discharge today,......maybe! It's been a rough few days, and without you all and the grace of God did we all survive it. I hope to be back on tonight with a better story, just wanted you all to know how very much you help me in my day to day living, and knowing there are people out there that care means more to me than any of you will ever know. I read all your answers when I posted the prayer requests, and I know having ALL of you in OUR corner can do nothing but help! Love to you all, back soon! Sunny (Lil Sis to some always, I guess! and that's even more special)! :biggrin:

n/t

n/t

n/t

post a few times. Welcome to the forum, and if you are not new, the excuse my ignorance. I do appreciate your support along with all my many other friends that support me here, and hope to read a story from you sometime. Where do you live in Illinois? :)

n/t

Thanks for the welcome Sunny. Royal wanted to pry some of the lurkers out of the woodwork, so here I am. :laugh: I am the Moderator on the White's DFX Classroom forum and I look over other forums as well. I cruised through here once in a while, and now I have become more of a regular. It seems like a great bunch of just ordinary people living life as it comes at them and a willingness to share the experience. A nice change from the technical side of the forums where everyones is bigger, better, and goes deeper than everybody else's.

I live in Eureka, IL, just East of Peoria, the home of Eureka College where President Ronald Reagan attended. Besides metal detecting, Nancy and I are boaters and bikers too. I bet I could come up with some stories from those .............:rofl:

What are you riding the roads with? We do a lot of different biking here. It was all motocross and Enduro's but as age got the best of me I moved over to road bikes. I'm still very active in motocross and do their Web site. Check it out at http://www.cccmx.com .

My road ride now is a 2003 Victory Cruiser Deluxe. If came from factory set up the way you see it here. Pretty trouble free ride so far.
I've had a lot of bikes but this one caught my eye. I do all my own work on them and just enjoying riding. I really don't care what anyone rides as long as we share the same joy of riding. In our dirt bike club as everyone ages, they still can't get it out of their blood, so we have a decent size road crew that rides to a lot of events and also just nice tours around New England. There are a lot of pictures in the message board section on the web site. I've been thru Honda gold Wings, Yamaha Ventures, Harleys, Triumphs, and enjoyed all of them. Glad to see another rider on board. Kelly and Ron are riders also.

George-CT

stories and poems and a lot of BS! Best friends I ever had. Welcome to you and Nancy! I hope you WILL grace us with some stories. Good to have you! :) :wave: