Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Prayer for All Those Facing Challenges Today :angel:

My nephew,Daniel is having a bad time at the moment,he is addicted to gambling and has dabbled with drugs...although at the moment he is not a full blown addict.We have tried to help him but the biggest problem is that he doesn't seem to want to help himself.
He is a good person and has never done anything to hurt anybody,he is just hurting himself at the moment.
It was good to see this prayer Senior Seeker.

There are so many that are facing such challenges in this day and age. I read today that suicide is now the number 1 cause of death for CHILDREN between the ages of 10 and 14. This breaks my heart. Without getting political, I believe that some time ago we replaced God in our schools and society with political correctness - spawned by Satan himself and are now reaping what was sown. About every family I know has or is facing devastating problems....many drug related. I fear we are in danger of losing a entire generation. The good news is GOD is still in control, still answering prayers, still in the miracle business and can still heal this land. I will do whatever I can to help those in crisis....but as you said....they first must want to help themselves. I pray that I will always be in the will of the Lord....maybe to just be a friend and example to those who have lost their way. As the lyrics of a song i heard says " I may be the only Bible some people ever read"

Thank you for this prayer Bro Martin, for it is needed now more than ever with the world as it is today with so many discouraged & about to give up or already have! God is able to deliver this nation & PPL out of the CRISIS we are in by humbling ourselves & praying sincerely for our President & our leaders to find the peace of Jesus Christ & rule for all things that help US accordingly in His name! God Bless & let God's Children keep the faith & walk in His Morals & Righteousness ! Amen Ma

You are correct DM......political correctness now seems more important to society than the truth.
Today,people are more interested in helping themselves rarther than others,society is loosing it's ability to come together.....very sad.

n/t

I'm still undergoing tests to find out what's causing my issues.So far, everything's looking normal, so they tell me.

Well Steve give God praise, for with the good reports concerning the tests I would say, God has everything in His hands & is taking care of it before tests are even performed! May Jesus keep taking care of His Children's bodies & souls! Thank You, Lord! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Praying for Daniel & be assured, Neil, that God is working on him & in his life & many times those we pray for get worse before they get better, because satan intends to keep him shackled & bound but our Lord Jesus defeated the old, lying devil & is greater than him or our fleshes temptations! God Bless & keep the faith for our God reigns & does forever more! Amen! Ma Betty