Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

my other hobby pictures 1 to 6

picture 7 shows another view of the mine. notes the tunnel leading to another room

picture 8 shows proctor MN. rail yars and the large 20 pocket card holdess

picture 9 shows the rail yard. its 10 tracks total and can hold about 80 to 90 cars depending on length

picture 10 shows J & J recycling yard and a car lot in proctor MN.

picture 11 shows more of the proctor MN town

picture 12 shows the tunnal leading from Duluth to Proctor

picture 13 shows the hibbing mine. some layout areas have shelves, others have doors

picture 14 shows my detecting display case below a part of the layout.

picture 15 shows a wide view of proctor MN.
this ares has shelves above and below the train.

picture 16 shows our dog Mini. helping me

like a lot of hobbies you can do them a little or get into them alot. I tend to get into my hobbies alot.
hope you like the show
Greg

hours you have into that !! What a great setup. Last week I went to a model RR show. Among the running stuff there was a square of dirt like stuff about 15 inches that had 7-8 groundhogs that would pop up every so often out of their holes. steve in so az

planes with blades spinning, cars moving, windmills turning, welders welding but cant say I've seen ground hogs going up and down.
Cool!
Greg

Chuga chuga toot toot!!!!! I have seen it ! I like it! :)

Hey Greg didn;t yer doc tell ya the last time you had surgery to take it easy and then ya built the hobby room? This time...take it easy build nothing but your strength and get well soon Brother.

Hi Greg.....nice pics of hobbies that you must keep busy with...I don't know how you keep up with :detecting: bottle digging and collecting and a model train hobby which is entirely something else with all the RR buidling that you have accomplished and kept it neat also! WOW! Congrats and God Bless! Betty

...how many hours you have invested so far?? Excellent work Greg, you have done a great job. I used to build models in my youth and spent many hours on each one and I can't imagine how much time you have invested in this awesome layout.

n/t