Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Opion of The T2

D Wes

I am not an old school expert like many of you are, but I'm learning and enjoying my new T2. Some have told me I should of bought the F75. My reply is I got what I wanted and have no regrets. I am very impressed with the T2, it's hard to believe something so light can be so powerful. (TNT) Don't have many hours on it yet, but today it made some finds in a small old yard across the street from my house I hunt after a good rain. We finally got some here. The T2 is hot on buttons and I have Not had any Electrical Interference problems with power lines close buy that prevented me from hunting or having to turn the Sensitivity way down. At one site today there were allot of power lines around me and the only time it got noisy on me was when I layed it down to dig. Back up and swing, it was fine. Yes the F75 has one Feature I would like to have because I like to hunt at night. but a quick trip to the store and some Mods to the flexible book light stem fixed that. simple clamp on and off when I need it, no fuss or hassle.
Thank you all for the help with the ground balance.
D Wes

Very good Wes, the T2 is an amazing piece of work. For those that have not experienced it's detecting power and see through iron ability, it's hard to explain.

Well done Wes for choosing a T2. It was THE detector that caused the hobby to sit up and take notice. In my opinion, it is the easiest to use and you will miss very little. Do enjoy it, and don't look over your shoulder wondering if others and their machines are doing better.
Its achievements are down to you. Do it your way and have fun...MattR.UK