Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My next door neighbor got some shots of these little guys a month ago

Royal

in their back yard. I saw one of them from my yard.

I realize some would shoot them but to many of us they are neat to see. I enjoy seeing nature and when I was a kid there was much less of it than now days.

[attachment 108222 fox11Medium.jpg]

[attachment 108223 fox22Medium.jpg]

He used a little throw away camera and the pictures suck but it is all he had

[attachment 108233 foxes15.jpg]

Calm seas

Mikie

Foxes are neat but hell on chickens! We had one that hung around my hunting camp in the evenings and got so tame you could almost hand feed him. He was really fond of any thing chicken and when we had grouse for dinner he would be there before you got it frying! I named him Homer of course:biggrin: None would ever hurt him and enjoyed his company. Around home we had only few and they could be problem with our egg production but the dogs kept them mostly honest:lol:

it is no supprise to me that Mike doesn't have problems with those critters he has on home guard. They are beautiful amimals if they are in good condition but the last one I saw looked like it had mange. Nasty looking critter. These little guys are cute but gone

I enjoy seeing them out in the woods around here. They are playful. They were hard on my chickens in winter with a shortage of food so had to keep them penned in. I watched a red fox one day while on a stand, trying to dig mice or moles out from under a snow cover.
Funny as heck. He finally got it. With the red coat and black legs they really are a beautiful animal.

Once we started getting the coyotes, we saw less of the red fox. Not sure how they deal with each other.

Geo

The Russel's do a pretty good job of keeping 'furriners' out of the yard. Now a cougar who won't leave, that is a different story. But those imps???.... well.. :):

calm seas

Mikie

As a general rule when you have coyotes in the area, there will be hardly any foxes in the area...they seldom co-exist. You folks have an abundance of wildlife in your area...you are very fortunate! Thanks for posting these pictures. Say, any pictures of any bears? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I would live trap them and have Willy take them to Wayne's or I would shoot them :thumbup: