Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new SE Pro 11" coil showed up today they must be back in stock at Kelly Co.

Mine got here today also. Did you order other things along with it and was yours loose in the box with the other stuff or did it come in a minelab box?

n/t

n/t

Mine was in a normal box and I would say packed well.However they did mess up the order three times.Wrong coil on back order at first not a problem because we caught it soon enough. Then all things were to ship together and didn't which messed things up because I had changed the sling model I wanted. It would have been no problem if they had shipped it all at once as arranged.So the first one showed up and I refused it. I'm told that the second sling is on the way to me now.Way to many phone calls. Other than that all is well.
nightsout