Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My new Predator digger for the fall hunt

nightsout

Hey all,
just got my new digger for the fall hunt in the mail today. I had to keep up with the jones's I didn't have a field work tool.made in the USA check it out.

http://www.predatortools.com/item_details.asp?ID=17

nightsout

Gudda have one for sure.....don't forget your x-1 probe or what ever probe ....probes help more than most think.....I found that out one day when I forgot to bring mine and man I now know what they are worth.....very frustrating day for me.

Some have used the ball end to hang it from a belt or harness like workers hang tools from toolbelts.

I have a buddy with the the same digger but with the "T" top, I like the ball top better.

Julien

Sampson.jpg

I highly esteem Predator tools, very well made and practical but can someone explain to me the advantage of having the ball verse the T handle. Am I missing something here because to me the one with the T handle would be better for handling and digging?

Maybe the t-handle is a little heavyier, and I know the t-handle is nice for handling reasons but when getting it in or out of truck or bag it gets caught on things....just a guess...I have the t-handle and like it....

mattockman said:
Maybe the t-handle is a little heavyier, and I know the t-handle is nice for handling reasons but when getting it in or out of truck or bag it gets caught on things....just a guess...I have the t-handle and like it....

yeah, those reasons make sense. To each his own.

I'm in need of a good long handled digging tool. I'm 6' 2" and have been leaning toward the 40" tool.