Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Neighbor Jim-2

Royal

Jim and Chris finally bought a new car. What the heck, the other one was all caved in the the rear. They bought a big Ford Crown Victoria and Jim was like a kid with that thing.

Every Saturday was car wash day. Jim would be out there washing, waxing and vacuuming that sucker until it glowed. I would see him vacuuming that dang thing and wondered what the hell he was hauling in it for it to take so long to vacuum it. I never went over there to interrupt his ritual but one day I timed his vacuum job in the trunk and he took a full 20 minutes to vacuum a trunk that carried nothing! EVERY Saturday morning he would take 20 minutes. It was like he timed it or something. It would take him about three hours to do the full job on that sucker but it sure shone when he was done.

After a few months, I forget how long it was, I saw Jim over there working on his car. I watched and could not figure out what the hell the boy was doing. He seemed agitated a bit and I could hear him mumbling. He seemed to be working on the dash or at least under it.

I walked over and asked what was up and he said,

I suspect it took Jim a long time to clean out the vents in that Ford. :rofl: Your story reminds me that many of the folks that I have known over the years that were like Jim, something always happened to their cars. A family friend, Will Fischer was always messing with his car and he did not want anyone to touch it. One day it was being serviced at the auto dealership and something happened that made it fall off of the lift in the shop. Another friend, Ronnie Huckabee, stole his brother's car every morning to deliver the papers...one day he ran into the back of a parked pickup truck and got caught. Royal, thanks for posting this story, I really enjoyed it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I had a neighbor that was like that all was fusing with his car , he was a machinist by trade , you could eat off the engine of his cars , not a speck of dirt or oil on any of them , ..... must have been the same on the inside for he had more blown / seized engines than any one I every knew ...
Bill G.

"hunt bear with a switch!!" BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!:lmfao:

n/t

n/t

under the seat of a wrecked car. A friend of mine, Jerry's father worked in the body shop of a local Ford dealership. One day a wrecked car was towed to the dealership...several people were killed in the car which was involved in an accident. A few days later, his father was showing the car to some insurance adjustors when they noticed a shoe under the seat. When they pulled the shoe out, a foot and part of a leg was still in the shoe. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

well know, and I figure ole Chris got what she deserved. If that had been me, it would have been ME having to clean up the dash! That's why my limit is two glasses of wine.................well most of the time, unless people like Willy keep pouring the stuff and I want to be all sociable and stuff. I have already suffered all the hurling and bed spins I will ever suffer from. Call it learning the hard way! :puke:

Which reminds me...........you remember that kayak I used ?? Ya might wanna hose er' down (the inside) before you take it out again. :rofl: Us folks that have had the opportunity to meet you know firsthand what a comical nut you are. Stories like these can only be told by you.....and man, they're hilarious ! Try your best to think of some more.......these are great !! :rofl:

n/t