Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Medication for Today

Tony N (Michigan)

My medication (malapropism for "meditation") for today and maybe the rest of your lives, ;)

The apostle Paul wrote:
"Let your lenience be known to all humans: the Lord is near. Do not worry about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God,
and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your
apprehensions in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:5-7).

The Lord is near, not as to time (regarding His imminent return) but as to actual nearness.

This reminds me of an Old Testament passage stating the nearness of the Lord:

"You shall come to have a trowel with your gear so it will come to be when you have squatted outside
that you must delve with it, then turn back and cover your filth. For Yahweh your Elohim is walking
about within your camp
to rescue you and to deliver up your enemies before you . . . ."(Deuteronomy 23:13-14).

I believe Jesus was walking within their camp. He could hear them complaining and hear and see all manner of nastiness.
Jesus is walking near us as well and wants us to be lenient to all humans. Not being above our Master, we fail often, but try to be lenient toward all humans as He is.

Isn't it nice to know the Lord is near. This is one more reason to walk uprightly in the midst of a perverse generation.

As we are out detecting, when someone rude comes up to us and verbally assaults us, let us remember that the Lord
is right beside us. Let us remember to be lenient toward them and all humans.

Tony (Michigan)

Sad to think many won't be ready to be caught up to Jesus and go with Him into God's eternal Glory when He returns for His righteous saints even those in our own family who truly don't believe and live according to the Bible...His Holy written Word! Ma