Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My latest Nevada Gold with my Xterra 70

pvampire

Hey Guys, this is the latest gold I found here in Nevada with my Xterra 70. I used a 5x10 coil in prospect mode, 24 sensitivity, Iron Mask on and set to 1, and tracking ground balance on. Not real big nuggets, but alot of fun nonetheless! ross ^_^

Just 'cuz they're 'not real big' doesn't mean they aren't AWESOME! How long did you have to hunt to get those?

[size=large]You did Good , i hope i can do half of what you got with it, and i thank you for your settings, and may you find many more. Harold In Fla. HH:super:[/size]

That took one day that I spent 6 hours, and about 4 hours the next so in all just a full day really. The weather wasnt cooperating and it was raining but I managed to have about 10 hours I could detect. I've found more since then, but havnt photographed it yet as my camera took a dump! I'll post it as soon as I get a new camera...ross..

Thanks for the nice comments, your right, regardless of the size they sure do put a smile on your face! ^_^ ross..

Hey Harold! Thanks for the kind comments! Do you go nugget shooting at all? Are there any places in Florida or near there? maybe you can find another Atocha type shipwrreck or buried treasure there on the beach! haha...You never know! I wanted to take my detector to Florida with me when I was working in Key West but never got the chance. I'm not sure there would be any places in Key West to hunt too much as every square inch of that key has stuctures on it except the beach there but I bet it would have been awesome. It's like the only beach there and it always has hundreds of people on it, mostly intoxicated playing in the sun. I bet a guy could pull rings, and jewelry of all types up there plus whatever may have washed ashore...I'll defnetly bring my machine if I go there again that's for sure! Good luck in your hunts! Ross...

n/t

Thanks for posting some pictures off that yellow stuff. I guess they where not kidding saying the 5x10 is good for sm Gold.I say that was time well spent!

[size=large]Hi Ross yes I'm thinking of doing some prospecting with it, and some shore and waters edge with it to see how well it does, see i regular hunt the water down here anyway been doing it for some time, see i belong to the lost Dutchman's mining association and the Gold prospectors of America, and do prospecting on their property. Harold in Fla.[/size]

Looking for a partner ?haha

Hi i met a lady one time she had a beautiful necklace it was a gold nugget on a chain.how much would i have to pay to buy a gold nugget like the ones in the picture i would love to have a necklace like she had...

I spent a couple of days near Ballarat, Victoria, Au in Feb. but only found bird shot, 22 slugs, .177 pellets and assorted other junk so who says Australia has all the gold?

Harold in Fla., I see that you say you are a member of Gold Prospectors of America. I have looked at their website and wondered if it would be worth the $60+ to get rights to their claims. Are there any claims near S. E. Louisiana? Any comment would be appreciated. Digging local clad is ok, but I would rather look for gold.:beers: