Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My latest neat little piece of history..............

An 1806 British copper, front and back. Don't tell Piperboy cause I'm gonna hit this field up again this week while he's working.:biggrin:

n/t

:devil: That's To Bad I Didnt Think You Whould Want To Go To a ! 1500 HURON Village site to Dig.Have Fun I know i will . Got permission after work . :cool::rofl:

Nice find. I have never found anything that old:thumbup:

I'll tell ya Royal..........I was searching for a couple of hours with little to show. Switched back to relic mode and starting pulling flat buttons and then this coin. I was trying coin/jewellery at the recommendation of a fellow detectorist but I'm sticking to what works for me. A difference of day and night. I figure we've got about one more week of field hunting before they're all planted. Heck, some already are. You all packed yet ?? Nice points Sunny and Alice found, huh ?

The only other coin pulled from this spot was 1780 somethin'. Boy......would I ever like to pull a silver piece outta there !

But I always hunt in relic mode with my XLT.I want to hear nearly everything thats in the ground and decide myself what to dig up.I have a few gold rings that would never have been found in the coin/jewelry mode.But heck,you are digging coins older than I have seldom seen so who am I to tell you anything!Congrats again!:clapping: