Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My last detecting venture may very well be my last one......

warthog

I went over and tried to detect that yard of that wrecked house-I say TRIED,because I could not stand for 15 minutes,the pain in my back was so bad.......Dr. told me he could not guarantee how much relief,if any I would get from that fusion surgery....I have so much nerve damage in my back from arthritis,and my hips are trashed too,it makes walking and standing for any length of time a real pain,ha......But,they say that total healing from fusion surgery takes up to one year,it will be five months,April 20 th....On a lighter note,that titamium hardware in my back has my Garrett 1350 GTA RESPONDING NICELY,WHEN SCANNED ACROSS MY BACK,HA!!!:clap:......However,I am not ready to give up detecting yet......

So...You have 7 more months until healing takes place. Interesting. It's not over until God says it's over. Rest and pray.

...Hang in there...it will get better!!....15 minutes a day is better than zero...over time you can build up your endurance....also do not forget to take your pain medicine with you....if you are in pain out in the field ...the medicine is doing no good if it was left at the house.......PTL....Joe

That does not sound good. On a lighter note...if anyone ever buries you we can find you easier.

I feel your pain, oh yes I really do....I have neck, back and whole body pain from Osteoarthritis and can hardly do any work of any kind and still have lots of boxes to go through for having an auction....I am so slow and hurt and ache so much after I do lift boxes and do any unpacking I can't do anything for several weeks again.....very slow process!! Keep the faith that your fusion surgery will work and give it time by not doing anything stressful to hurt your back even farther before complete healing and I certainly pray for you to have just that with ability to go detecting and finding the goodies! Be of good cheer and God Bless! Amen! Ma