Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MY IDYLLIC SUMMER CAME TO A PAINFUL END!!!

Cupajo

My idyllic summer came to an abrupt and painful end on what had to be the most enjoyable day of my life!! Friends and I gathered at the local swimming hole for a few enjoyable hours. We were surprised and delighted to find a carload of cute girls there when we arrived. They were from Palacios and had been brought there by a fellow that was a little older and more than a little perturbed that we showed up. Before our arrival he had all four of the playful young females to himself.

We romped and cavorted away the afternoon as only carefree teens can and soon the

But more to the point............ what happened to the young ladies.. :rofl:

fair winds

Mikie

Hi Mikie.

Funny you should ask. I had never met those girls before that day and I remembered the name of the one that I was attracted to. Years later, I stopped off at a cafe in Palacios and she was a waitress there. I was living out of state by then and have never seen her since.

The doctors did a good job fixing up my injured hand and being young, I healed fast. It hasn't caused me any problems and I work with my hands every day as a plumber.

The injuries never affected how I performed my military duties as an aircraft weapons technician either.

Today there is a scorpion shaped scar, complete with stinger on the back of my hand to remind me of that day.

Regards Friend,

Cupajo

been thru pain a lot, but one of the worst things I have ever had that hurt more than most was when I had the 4 wheeler accident a few years back and broke my wrist. It was the first broken bone I had ever suffered and boy did it ever hurt. It has some rods and pins in it to this day, but as long as it does not bother me, they will stay there. :)

Hi Sunny,

All through my childhood I naver suffered a hurt worse than a sprained ankle when I was 10 or 11 trying to skate on an old pair of skates (the type that were strapped to your shoes). They had metal wheels and were one of the more likely ways for a kid being hurt in those days.

I used to wonder what a broken bone or bad cut felt like and I found out the hard way.

Best to Ya,

Cupajo

one bone. I broke my right hand in a fit of anger once. I put my hand through a wall and since that was a success I thought I would do it again as I was still pizzed. This time I hit a 2x4 stud and broke the hand. It didn't hurt all that bad as I remember. The bone stuck out, not quite coming through the skin but I went straight to the emergency room and they put a cast on it.

You guys were lucky nobody was really hurt in that crash

my important parts are just smaller. It genetic I fear