Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My house is still being shown and really a wierd thing happened this morning....

Ma Betty in MO

Terry, my agent, called and woke me up from a deep sleep again, as an older man wanted to see my home while two of his grown children could be with him1 Terry came before they did and we went over a few things concerning the selling and/or moving of my furniture and things! When they came the man stated his name to Terry, I heard him say his name and I said are you related to the ones from whom my ex and I bought our home? He said he was him...and his little children are grown adults....(We bought the house in May, 1974....we all had become much older, but his wife had passed away! I don't think they were interested in buying back the home they sold long ago, but were interested in seeing it and what I had done to it over the years! Said they come by to see the Assumption Church and the area a lot, so to me it was really weird, as it had been such a long, long time to see the same man and his children, who had owned the home previously! :blink: :angel: Ma

n/t

I really don't think so ....just saw it was up for sale and him and the two kids, who lived here just wanted to see it, I'm sure! :angel: Ma

he has seen deer and turkey, so I think it was just curiosity to see what this house looks like now, for it wasn't too much on the inside when we bought it in 1974 and we and then I've put a lot of money and work into it....they said it sure did look different! :angel: Ma