Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Grandson enjoyed eating at Specht's Ice House...................

Kelley (Texas)

Brayden really enjoyed himself at Specht's Ice House today...he was interested in all the neat things on display. He is such a happy little boy and I really love that little cowboy...can't wait for him to get just a tab older so that we can do some things together. You have to keep your eye on him because he will take off and quickly disappear. He is starting to talk and you have to watch what you say around him...I have already been in deep trouble with Heather over certain "cat" word. :rofl: I am posting a few pictures that I took of him today, the first two pictures include my Daughter-in-Law, Heather. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 78817 Brayden1-19-08_1.jpg]

[attachment 78822 Brayden1-19-08_2.jpg]

[attachment 78823 Brayden1-19-08_3.jpg]

[attachment 78826 Brayden1-19-08_4.jpg]

He looks so happy! Grandkids are such a blessing, ain't nothing like them! I will see mine tomorrow-I love teaching them things and letting them experience new things-but like you said you have to be careful.I got into a little trouble a few weeks ago when Gabe-(My oldest at 11) accidentally let it slip in front of his mother that I had been teaching him how to drive my truck!

your good looking grandson is sure growing and will be a fine student and companion for you!
I sure like those old watering holes and would go there over a fancy new joint anytime. I am surprised that your lovely and ever dutiful wife Debbie did not bring your detector with her?
Are you spoiling her again my friend? ;) :lol:

A six year old goes to the hospital with his grandma to visit his grandpa.

When they get to the hospital, he runs ahead of his grandma and bursts into his grandpa's room. "Grandpa, Grandpa," he says excitedly, "as soon as Grandma comes into the room, make a noise like a frog!"

"What?" said his grandpa. "Make a noise like a frog because grandma said that as soon as you croak, we're going to Disneyland!!!"

cool that day from the looks of the jacket! Nice looking family

I can remember you postin his baby pics Fred! It won't be long before he'll be ridin fence with ya!

n/t

just the biggest blessings in the world??He sure looks like a little ham for sure! Sometimes it is hard to get all of mine to cooperate for a photo. That's what I like about my new camera, as it takes a bunch of pictures really fast, then I save the best ones. Why don't you send us a photo of YOU and little Brayden??? Have you bought him a cowboy hat and cowboy boots yet?? He sure is growing fast. Hard to believe he is this old already. Seems like just yesterday that he was just a newborn babe. :)