Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My grandson Devin caught a few fish today.

George-CT

8 to exact on live minnows. 3 small walleye and the rest bass. He sure enjoyed it and he released them all to live to fight another day.

He is getting into this fishing stuff. Having on his lucky duck hat was the ticket he said.

Geo-CT

n/t

Far too many kids have no idea of where the food comes from.. "Where does milk come from?" SAFEWAY!!!

Doing well there George!! :thumbup:

far winds

Mikie

i more enjoy helping kids fishing than catching them myself. You are blessed my friend:thumbup:

Than to watch those little guys catch fish....and I am certain they will never forget the experience. I remember more than 50 years ago my grandfather taking me and the great time I had hauling in those monster 6 oz. bluegill.:lol: They sure seemed big back then anyway

been fishing in so long, I'm afraid the brothers might surpass me, cause they sure have been practicing. That's one of the first things I am going to do after I get well from my surgery is go fishing! :) :) Can't wait!