Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Grand Daughter, Hannah and her piano recital

Royal

She did great for the first time in front of people. She is the little runner I posted about a couple weeks ago. Her dad, Joe has run a few marathons and in a 5 k she beat him:hot

Glad I raised my girls.. :) You know; Dads and their daughters.. I kept the shotgun handy :lol :lol

all the best Bud

M

is a good kid. She shows her horse now and is doing very well with it too.

I'll try it again. Great looking young Lady. Her running may well pay off in the future to outdistance the boys chasing her :lol Deb teaches piano and we usually have a recital for the students at our house. Looks like she enjoys her music.

Dave

be smart, too. After all, seems to have her daddy and Grandpa wrapped around her little finger. :) Nothing wrong with that! And someday, she will be so glad she took those piano lessons. My daddy and Mother tried and tried with me, and I just could not get the hang of it. Then Johnboy would step in, and learn to play every dang music instrument available. Oh well, :shrug Some of us got it, some of us don't! :)

n/t