Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My G-Grandson whom we almost lost by death--

Missouri--Ma Betty

As you can see he was very ill & was in NICU for a long time but is home now--The 2nd Photo -- a cutie---Still a long way to go but with prayers & Jesus I believe he is going to grow up strong & healthy & do God's work as His obedient servant--anyway that is my hope & prayer for Jude Alexander! Again, Thank you for all prayers! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you, Mike! That is my hope & faith for him to live life to the fullest for Jesus & be a blessing to others! As for me, He is in God's hands! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, doc! We won't really know how much damage was caused when he wasn't getting oxygen for 13 mins until he gets older--right now he still can't move his right arm--he is given sessions at $150 a visit but don't know how long each one is & for what? But I know my God & He is in control of all things! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Prayers said for little Jude that God will totally heal him and give him the best of health. He has a long life ahead of him with much to do. God Bless.

Thank you, Confetrit, & yes he has & my hope & faith is in Jesus to help him endure & overcome all things until we are caught up into the air & have entered our Heavenly Home! AMEN! :angel: Ma