Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Flood Plane Dave and Mar kus type day!! Silver!!

Ted S

This sure has been a long time coming! 8 silvers in one day! I was using my trusty Equinox 900 in Park 1 sensitivity anywhere from 23-28 pending on the emi. There's a V nickle in there and a couple of wheats and I think an Indian. The Walker is a 1917. It was low 70s but a very strong south wind. The ground was as hard as a rock so I did leave a couple weak signals behind. As always I pick up some rocks when I can as it gives me a good relationship with the farmers! Thanks for looking and HH!! Ted

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    674.5 KB · Views: 49
Wow!! You made up for your silver drought!! Incredible silver day for Ted! 😎

Jimmy...I think I am close to 25 silvers for the year... :unsure:
what a turn-around day you had! Is this a new farm field to you or have you hunted it previously?
Provide me the location of those weak signals you left behind and I’ll help you out buddy :poke: 🤭🤣😂

This sure has been a long time coming! 8 silvers in one day! I was using my trusty Equinox 900 in Park 1 sensitivity anywhere from 23-28 pending on the emi. There's a V nickle in there and a couple of wheats and I think an Indian. The Walker is a 1917. It was low 70s but a very strong south wind. The ground was as hard as a rock so I did leave a couple weak signals behind. As always I pick up some rocks when I can as it gives me a good relationship with the farmers! Thanks for looking and HH!! Ted
Great score Ted. Congrats. Good luck on your return.

Wow congats Ted awesome hunt it happens when we least expect it very nice finds nice old walker too!
thats a lot of silver my best hunt was out on the Ct river.
Mark

Finding just 1 Barber for me would be a great day....BUT 6....OMG...whatta hunt !!!!! Totally AWESOME silver day. Love Barber's and Especially them walkers !!!

Congrats on super day !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)