Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first night with these two characters...............

WillyP

was a blast, to say the least. Once we were finished jabbering about anything and everything (something you do when sizing strangers up and trying to find your place among them) we settled in to a quiet evening of bragging and bald-face lying. I had no idea what to expect from these two, especially after I'd read some of thier banter and good-hearted teasing on the forum. Can't recall ever falling into place and pace with anyone that quick before. Both men have a way of making you feel as though they've known you all of thier lives. Alice.....a heart as big as the country she lives in. When I drove up to the front of their home, I got out of the car only to be surrounded by three small, yappy dogs. Alice soon came out to greet me. I introduced myself and stretched out my hand, she said "we don't do that here" and proceeded to give me a big, warm hug. That tells the story right there. The reason I wrote this, long after my visit, is because I started to download pictures from my trip to the Rawlins' and in looking at them brought back the sounds, sents and warm feelings of the visit. Once again, although said many times, I would like to thank Mike, Alice and Royal for allowing me to share a moment of thier lives and I look forward to meeting them all again soon. Cheers folks. :)

[attachment 10122 RoyalampMike.jpg]

Willy, it was a true joy meeting you. I tell you, the three of us guys!!! Trouble in the making. But I hope to see you again soon. And I expect you bring your wife up too. Lots of detecting yet.The lake is going down and the beach is being exposed.

Royal will not be here to splash when you scoop.... and you try that with me and you are in the lake!!! :lol: How is yours coming along, by the way?

Take care

calm seas

M

Just about done, buddy. Nearly finished it and being greedy by nature, it was way to big! I've since cut it down and am in the middle of rebuilding it. Can't wait to give it a try. I'll be bringing it up with us when we come. As far as splashing you....well you gotta catch me first :chase: :wave:

:thumbup:

identify with your words and feeling completely. However, something tells me they were a bit in "mild" mode when I was around. I have heard several stories about when you were there, and seems the three of you cut up pretty good! Fun times, great weather, best of wine, food scrumpcious and greatest of friends! It all fell into place! I am sorry that I missed your visit, and really would have liked to meet Wayner, and the rest of you! Maybe next time! :)

We may even let Mike and Alice know whats going on. Or maybe we should all just show up! :biggrin: