Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first month with a Tracker IV

MDMac

Hitting mostly Elementary Schools and Parks, and usually only having an hour or two, here is my first months finds. About fifteen dollars in clad and a Flea Market Necklace.

Again...A Great months finds...At that rate, your T4 will be payed off in about 6 months...Sooner if you find gold...:thumbup: :detecting:

HH,

BH-LandStar

For just a month that's quite a nice haul. That Tracker IV is a nice detector that really produces.
Some of those Elementary school kids bring all kinds of things from home. If you come across
any pine park playground areas I would dig everything in the foil range or even dig it all if the
digging is easy. There are many small gold rings hiding that are disguised as foil. That I can
tell you for a fact. If you do discriminate I would run it in tone mode to get a broken tone on
the most common pulltab you come across in the area. Generally those gold rings in the pulltab
range signify a pretty good size ring that most people would have a chance of recovering themselves
if they know just about where they lost it. The rings that disguise themselves as foil are another
story. Most folks running a detector walk right over them. There is a lot of foil sometimes but as
soon as you start to get those small gold rings I am talking about you will be glad to be digging it.
Every piece of foil I dig I just consider it another step closer to the gold. Most aren't very deep
either in my experience. I hunt sports fields and usually they are 3-4 inches deep tops.
I am not a coin hunter myself and am actually glad if a coin hunter has detected before me.
I am concentrating on those foil signals. Give it a try sometime and you might just be surprised.
It does take preserverence but just by what I see you have dug this last month proves you have that.
You also have a detector that I believe is very well suited for this type of hunting.
Best of luck to you ! Gene

Nice finds Mac! I too have found many great finds with my Tracker IV ! I now have a Time Ranger and thank the T4 for that step up.
The nice thing about detecting is you are awarded as you learn!

HH

Congrats on the finds! The T4's are top little units for the money. HH regards Nugget.:detecting: