Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first Jewelry with the Excal II

stpauli914

Well my wife wanted to take our daughter to the beach saturday afternoon so I packed up the detector :) Tide was high and the beach was packed but I managed to find my first piece of jewelry! A 925 sterling earing. It hit really hard at about 4" deep. There was another guy hunting with an MXT that I talked to he was digging the dry sand and finding lots of clad. He told me another guy with a machine like mine(I'm guessing Excal) was hunting in knee deep water earlier and found a 14K womans ring with a ruby in it! I only spent about 45 minutes total detecting since it was our 1 year olds first trip to the beach. The earing was found in the wet sand. Heres the other stuff I found. The shredded aluminum can was 12+" deep. I will be going back and getting in the water one day this week after work.

beach022.jpg

keep up the presure on that beach you will be pulling some nice items out of thear , and just think its getting replenished every day