Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first fishing trip in a couple of years..

Dan-MO

[attachment 7300 fish.jpg]And I had a great time.My son and I went out on his boat in the rain.The crappie were biting and we fished for hours until we ran out of minnows.We caught over a hundred but kept just enough for a fish fry.Nothing huge-the biggest one weighed just over a pound-but all eating size.

Isabelle (my granddaughter) was impressed. The photo was snapped when we walked in the house.....they wouldn't even let me comb my wet,gray,balding hair!

it gives me the fever. To me there is hardly anything better than a 14 ft crappie pole and a bunch of minnows.

Thanks for sharing!

God Bless,

Lil Brother:)

Wonderful shots. :)

sunny skies, clear water

M

are to be avoided though.

Nice string. Crappie are a ball to catch if you hit a good school. Paper mouths but with a light set and a little care bringing them in, they can give a good fight too!!

n/t

n/t

to get you back in the action again. What I wouldn't give to find a bunch of crappie, but so far this year they have eluded me!! Maybe a bit more into the cool weather. I hope I don't have to wait until springtime again! Isabelle is a cutie, and she looks like she knows who she has around her little finger. Nothing better than daddy and grandpa!!!! Glad you had a good time! :)