Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first day of detecting:clapping:

yanivriz

hi,I live in Israel,and today i have received from ebay,my first metal detector-bounty hunter 3300.
i went to the beach of Tel-aviv,just to find that im the sole metal ditectorist it this city...
many people approached to ask about the detector.

so far-here is my findings (it worth about 7$ in coins)+a chain.

Sweet!! Way to go, hope you score some gold on your beach!! Thanks for the pictures!

thanx!
but i read at the bounty hunter inscription,that most gold objects are recognized as pull tabs,and im in a dilemma if to eliminate the pt or to leave it...

:clapping:}::bounty::detecting:Hi yanivriz
The 3300 is a pretty doggone good detector and I envey you being the only detectorist in your community.
When in doubt dig it all after awhile you will learn your Bounty Hunter and all its personality and capablities ,that being said those are some pretty good finds for your first time out .
Keep up the good work and Happy Huntin.
505ranger.
Kevin .Baltimore, MD. U.S.A.
PS. Hope to see somemore good stuff from you soon and like jj I hope you find the gold. I hear your beaches are beautiful.

Oh yeah, if you're hunting the beaches, do not discriminate out the pull-tabs or foil, you will miss a lot of the gold that way. It may still come through, but I wouldn't risk it. Beaches are famous for finding gold jewelry and you wouldn't want to miss out on the best stuff. Dig all of the pull-tab signals, you will find a lot of trash I'm sure, but it will be worth it when you score the yellow stuff. Looking foreward to your posts and pictures, Good Luck!!